Intellectual Property Policy
All other trademarks not owned by Idakoos that appear on the site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Idakoos.
It is not permitted to use the Idakoos content and /or its affiliates without their express permission.
Unless the copies that are made for the exclusive purpose of personal use, users may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any documents or information from this Site in any way or by any means, without the prior and writing consent by Idakoos. The user is solely responsible for obtaining permission before using any material available on this site that is copyright protected. Unauthorized use of materials can also means violation of copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Neither Idakoos nor its affiliates warrant or represent that the use of products displayed on, or are obtained through, this Site will not violate the rights of others.9.1 INFRINGEMENTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Idakoos respects the intellectual property of other third parties and continuously ask the user to do the same. Whilst Idakoos may emphasise the user to respect intellectual property and conduct him/herself in a lawful manner, Idakoos does not presume that any Content is automatically the intellectual property of the user. It is the responsibility of the user who is deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions to provide proof of their trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights in the Content submitted to us or in our site. Please refer to section of “User content” above.
If any user of this site believes their copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, affected parties should send notification to our Copyright Agent immediately. To be effective, the notification must:
- Identify as much as possible the material protected by copyright is believed to have been violated.
- Identify the material that is deemed to infringe copyrighted works, mentioned in point 1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the claimer: an address, telephone number, email address. An email address is preferred.
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- The claimant declares that acts in good faith on the use of works protected by copyright, described above, considering them unauthorized or that violate the rights of its owner or the law.
- The claimant declares that the information provided is true and that is the owner of the copyright work claimed or, in any case, be authorized to act on behalf of its owner.
- Sign the notification.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Phone: (305) 407-3847
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 6:30PM EST
Saturdays: 9AM – 1PM EST
The claimant acknowledges and agrees that when receives a notification of a lawsuit for alleged copyright infringement, Idakoos retires from its Site materials that have been identified as offenders. This recall will generate a material Idakoos any liability to the claimant or others or the claims of the complaining party and the parties on material originally published may be referred to the Copyright Office of the United States for prosecution pursuant to in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Monday-Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST
and Saturday 9 AM to 1PM EST
For other issues or if you can't find
an answer to your question